[Serusers] aliases in multi-domain

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Tue Sep 5 23:10:26 CEST 2006

I already figured out how it can be done... The problem can be solved
adding every domains that Ser proxy takes care to same alias in aliases
table, for example like this:

username |   domain   |   contact
4119        | domain_A | user at domain_A
4119        | domain_B | user at domain_A

This way, phones registered as different domains in the same Ser server
can dial the alias 4119 without having to dial 4119 at domain_A if the
caller is registered in domain_B. It may sound like a bit lousy trick,
but it works!

Regards,

Ricardo.