[Serusers] avp module help

Tracy Lofton tracylofton_1 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 15:06:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am new to OpenSER/SER and was reviewing the avp module.  Does anyone know
with regard to the function avp_check(name,op_value) what the ne, lt, le,
gt, ge, re parameters stand for? (for instance xor, i know is exclusive or)
..  I do not know what the 6 above stand for and I am trying to learn the
syntax for programming reasons, or where can I find more information.  I
have been reading the openSER module handbook/cookbook but I suppose this is
too simple of a need to explain in the handbook, and my apologies for not
knowing but I still would like to know.

operator = 'eq' | 'ne' | 'lt' | 'le' | 'gt' | 'ge' | 're' | 'fm' | 'and' |
'or' | 'xor'

Thanks,
Tracy