[Serusers] How to configure multi-domain?

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Tue Sep 5 14:40:24 CEST 2006

In fact what was happening was that I was using aliases to dial users
and it isn't working because as it could be seen with "serctl ul show"
aliases don't have the domain in AOR. It can be seen bellow in this
e-mail. Because of this, when I dial the alias of some user (5101 for
exemple), in the debug of Ser results "lookup(): '5101 at domain_B' Not
found in usrloc" and then the call fails obviously.
How can I add the domain of each user to the AOR of their aliases?

On the other hand, as expected, when I call someone by their
"username at domain_A", it rings phones registered with that user and that
domain_A, and when I call someone by their "username at domain_B", it rings
phones registered with that user and that domain_B. This is expected
because I can see with "serctl ul show" that users have their AOR with
their domain as can be seen below in this e-mail.

Unfortunately there is one more problem. When I dial just the username
of someone (like "test") without his domain, it rings the phone
registered with test at domain_A. How can I make in this situations the
call being rejected like with "404", "User Not Found" reply?

Thank a lot,

Ricardo.

"serctl ul show" results:

...Record(0xb6174e60)...
domain: 'aliases'
aor   : '5101@'
~~~Contact(0xb6174ea0)~~~
domain    : 'aliases'
aor       : '5101@'
Contact   : 'sip:test at domain_B'
Expires   : Permanent
q         : 1
Call-ID   :
'The-Answer-To-The-Ultimate-Question-Of-Life-Universe-And-Everything'
CSeq      : 42
received  : ''
State     : CS_SYNC
Flags     : 128
next      : (nil)
prev      : (nil)
~~~/Contact~~~~
.../Record...

domain: 'location'
aor   : 'test at domain_B'
~~~Contact(0xb6177d10)~~~
domain    : 'location'
aor       : 'test at domain_B'
Contact   : 'sip:test at 192.168.6.13:5060'
Expires   : 1633
q         :
Call-ID   : '7B2CA981D23AE8B62820D8B4F36F9E5C at domain_B'
CSeq      : 53668
received  : ''
State     : CS_SYNC
Flags     : 0