[Serusers] How to configure multi-domain?

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Mon Sep 4 17:04:06 CEST 2006

I've added the following lines to my ser.cfg file:

###################
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)     #If the domain part of the user
should be also saved and used for identifing the user (along with the
username part). Useful in multi domain scenarios. Non 0 value means true.

modparam("registrar", "use_domain", 1)  # If set to 1 then the registrar
will use username at domain as address of record. If the variable is set to
0 then only username will be used as the address of record. Default
value is 0.

I've added 2 diferent domains to the domain table, and got different
phones registered with those different domains.

Although, after editing that way ser.cfg file, my phones still register
in Ser, but none of them can call any other, even if I call someone only
by username or by username at domain.

Am I in the right path to configure a multi-domain Ser server? What else
should I do to make things work fine?

Regards,

Ricardo.