[Serusers] Help for sn2400 call

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Sat Sep 2 19:37:23 CEST 2006

Is your ser box on a NATted network? Is it on an external network?

I wasn't sure I completely understood what you were saying, but it SOUNDED to
me like you have phones on an internal network using likelt RFC1918 addresses.
 They can call each other with no problems, but they can't receive calls from
outside your local network.

To me, this sounds like a classic NAT issue with the phones registering to SER
with RFC1918 addresses, allowing them thereby to call each other quite
readily, but not allowing computers outside the local network to contact them
because all they have are internal addresses to work with.

I could be misreading you, though...

N.

On Sat,  2 Sep 2006 12:04:33 +0200, pokerino76 wrote