[Serusers] Bandwidth parameter modification (b:) from ser.cfg

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Sep 1 09:37:25 CEST 2006

Victoria,
SIP and SER do not really look at the SDP payload (ideal world).
However, nathelper, mediaproxy and the mangle (have a look at it)
modules allow you to do tricks with SDP fooling the user agents involved
in the dialog in some way (for example by making both talk to a rtp
proxy server).
As for bandwidth types (not sure what you mean here?), maybe somebody on
the list knows of something, but it's slightly off topic on this list.
g-)