[Users] CPL module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 28 16:04:36 CEST 2006

Nicolas,

timeout attribute in porxt node is fully supported in this version. Just
take care that the "timer_avp" mod param from cpl-c
    http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/cpl-c.html#AEN185
is synchronized with "fr_inv_timer_avp" mod param from TM
    http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/tm.html#AEN251

regards,
bogdan