[Users] dbtext openser

Lindsey Hans Joseph Lao llao at infoweapons.com
Thu Sep 28 11:09:29 CEST 2006

Hello Sir,

The command that I used is 'openserctl sc.dbtext'. Prior to that, what I
did was download the sc.dbtext script from CVS and replace the current
openserctl file in /usr/local/sbin. Is this the correct procedure? I did
invoked openserctl dbtext using the sc.dbtext file which I renamed
openserctl but it gave me this kind of error: 406 Bad Substitution. What
is the procedure of running the sc.dbtext script?

Many thanks
hans