[Users] dbtext script problem

Lindsey Hans Joseph Lao llao at infoweapons.com
Thu Sep 28 04:17:50 CEST 2006

Hello Ovidiu,

Upon downloading the sc.dbtext script from Openser CVS, I replaced the
'openserctl' file in '/usr/local/sbin/' directory since I noticed both
share similarities in their codes. With sc.dbtext renamed as openserctl,
I invoked the command openserctl dbtext and got the error:
/usr/local/sbin/openserctl: 463: Syntax error: Bad substitution. Is this
the correct procedure?

Or do I just keep openserctl and copy the sc.dbtext file to the
'/usr/local/sbin/'  directory. I was not able to create the tables since
I immediately encountered the error mentioned above. Can you provide me
details on how to make the sc.dbtext script work?

Many thanks,
Hans