[Users] gen_CA.sh

Gregoire mlgg at hispeed.ch
Thu Sep 21 15:09:05 CEST 2006

Hi everyone!

I am running openser 1.1.0-tls installed with debian package.

I am trying to configure correctly TLS, and generate certificate, but in
tutorials I found, people talk about a script located in
/etc/openser/tls/tools named "gen_rootCA.sh", but I don't have the
directory "tools" in /etc/openser/tls.

Does someone have any idea about this script?

Another thing is when I tried to send a mail to a user with the command:
openserctl mail <username>
Openser makes errors like:

Write email to mail:  now ...
mail: You must specify direct recipients with -s, -c, or -b
ERROR: sending message failed

I had to change the line 1777 in /usr/sbin/openserctl in

send_email $2
instead of
send_email $1

to make it work.