[Users] Openser and my voip provider

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Sep 18 14:16:03 CEST 2006

On 09/14/06 19:55, Marco Spiga wrote:
>> On Sun, Sep 10, 2006 at 04:08:12PM +0300, G.Jacobsen wrote:
>>
>>> From: "G.Jacobsen" <g_jacobsen at yahoo.co.uk>
>>> To: "Marco Spiga" <ctxspi at gmail.com>,
>>> 	<users at openser.org>
>>> Subject: RE: [Users] Openser and my voip provider
>>> Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:08:12 +0300
>>>
>>> I think you would be better off with Trixbox for such small setup.
>>> www.trixbox.org/

openser cannot behave as a sip client (phone). You can make it
authenticate calls in behalf of your users via uac module, but there are
some limitations at this moment regarding the CSeq value incrementation.
You can use sipsak to register the address of your openser for each of
your three phones, in this way you ensure that calls to your phones will
reach first your openser.