[Users] Problem handling multiple calls in FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE

Hernán A. Pérez Masci hperez at prima.com.ar
Thu Sep 14 19:44:08 CEST 2006

Hi there,

We've been running openser for a long time on Debian Sarge boxes without
problems, but recently we installed it (version 1.0.1) on a FreeBSD
6.1-RELEASE box, and started having problems when testing it even with
very low load conditions.

The problem is easy to reproduce: just reducing the children parameter
to 1, and openser will not handle a second call (obviously that doesn't
happen in Debian, using the same configuration for openser).

Is this a known issue? I haven't found any message related to it.

Regards,

Hernan.