[Users] missing contact header

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:08:19 CEST 2006

When you've got an * in the Contact header and an Expires of 0 it
means that the registrar server has to delete all contacts for the AoR
present in the To:

I guess you would have to identify whether the incoming REGISTER is
provinding a binding (Expires>0) or removing it (Expires=0) to act
appropriately.

The use of * is "perfectly" defined in RFC 3261.

Remember that the expiration interval can either be in a single
Expires header or as a header parameter in the Contact header.....

Samuel.