[Users] aliases in multi-domain

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 6 13:09:52 CEST 2006

your solution is more expensive from DB size point of view. Each alias
must be added for all  the domains.
on the other side, you are right - if you are using location for
aliases, it will be tricky to disable the use_domain option.

as a solution you might use alias_db module for aliases - you will be
able to set the use_domain without any side effects.

regards,
bogdan