[Users] redirect and proxy functionality

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Sep 4 17:26:33 CEST 2006

Hi Mark,

I would say the normal behaviour is 2). You should consider that the
redirect might not be all the time generated by your proxy, but it might
be received from a downstream entity.

Now ...how you implement the logic on your own proxy - redirect versus
forward - it is your own choice.

But as time your proxy is set as OBP, you cannot have the "try over
there, and don't bug me again."  :)

regards,
bogdan