[Serusers] SER with a Gateway

inge inge at legos.fr
Tue Oct 31 09:38:08 CET 2006

Hi all,

We use SER with a PSTN gateway. My problem is :

Although I see my caller ID in result of "show isdn history", my interco
provider says that he must put the principal number by default because
we don't put the good signalisation for ETSI PRI with the caller ID.

That's why on the calling phone, it's not the caller id wich is show on.

Someone have an idea ? Is it a problem from SER or Gateway according to
you ? (I try to contact Cisco support for this problem too).

Regards