[Serusers] on hold problem

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Oct 30 12:43:28 CET 2006

That's what the nat=yes is for. This means that you have a client that
does not keep the route parameter as it should.
Depending on which UA puts on hold (NATed or not), you may not be able
to use the NAT tests to detect NATed (because they are not).
A workaround would be to lookup("location") for reINVITEs.
g-)

>>> http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2006-April/027885.html