[Serusers] New route graph utility

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Thu Oct 26 18:42:10 CEST 2006

Hi Atle,
On Thursday 26 October 2006 18:31, Atle Samuelsen wrote:
> Very cool!

Thanks

> Looking forward to tst it!
>
> Feedback before testing it would to maybe make it also print the "most"
> logical request-uri changes.
>
> (like, rewritehostport, lookup(".."))

You are right. That would make sense for sure.
But the problem with that is that the script then somehow would need to
know "statically" which functions might change the RURI. But I do not like
such "static" approaches very much, because someone has to maintain them. But
if someone comes up with such a solution that would be a big step in the
direction to an SER GDB :-)

BTW before solving the RURI problem, the first problem for route_graph is,
that module functions might call a route. This is not solved yet.

  Nils