[Serusers] Re: How to change Caller ID in FROM field ?

lawrence k.y. lin lawlin888 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 04:51:28 CEST 2006

Hi there,

   This is an update for the Caller ID with Telco Carrier.
   The reason that Caller ID did not work on Verizon's mobile phone is
because I only change the “Display Name” in the From Field. After I changed
the From-URI (the field after the Displan Name which is <sip:
XXXXXXXXXX at ip>), then Caller ID is displayed on Verizon’s mobile phone
without any problem.

    Thanks for all that replied to this question.

Best Regards,

Larry