[Serusers] Re: Asterisk Manager

Maps mapsair at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 20:12:01 CEST 2006

Dear Friends and Supporters!

I try to write a php application to monitor the asterisk, but when I open the .php to access to asterisk to retrieve the information about the queues status, sip show peers, realtime mysql status etc...  However, It just return to me "Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does /var/run/asterisk.ctl exist?)"

Asterisk is current running with the a file in /var/run/asterisk.ctl for the user asterisk.  I have set asterisk to be the owner of the folder /var/run, and start asterisk with user is asterisk.  HTTPD is run under asterisk user.  My manager.conf has an entry.
[admin]
secret = password
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user

However, my php still unable to retrieve the information for asterisk.
Did I miss somethings?

Your help would be very appreciated!

Regards,

Lan