[Serusers] Re: How to change Caller ID in FROM field ?

lawrence k.y. lin lawlin888 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 02:40:20 CEST 2006

Steve,

   Thanks for your email and your solutions.

   I tried the first method as follws:

replace ("^From:(.*)<", "From: \"XXXXXXXXXX\" <")

   before I sent it to another SIP device and PSTN gateway. I did see the
new Caller ID XXXXXXXXXX in another SIP device but the Caller ID to Verison
Mobile phone showed "Unavailable No". I will check with Telco carrier to see
if we did send the Caller ID to them or not.
   Also I will try your second method and update to the list later.

   Thanks again.

Larry