[Serusers] Windows Messenger 5.0 error. Please help!!

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Mon Oct 23 07:23:41 CEST 2006

I tried to use Windows Messenger 4.7 and 5.1 and both have worked I
think (messaging and presence, you need to set -DHONOR_MADDR compilation
flag as Michal wrote).

For messaging is needed to set something in registry (a policy flag or
something like that - it was in this list some time ago) otherwise incomming
messages are not shown to user...

	Vaclav