[Serusers] SER + RTP Proxy Silence

Abdul Qadir ablqadir at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 09:42:48 CEST 2006

Hi,
        I m running SER 0.9.6 on FC5. with rtpproxy running on same machine. The communicatin betwwn SER and rtpproxy is 100 % ok since when ever I make calls from one softphone to another I get valid ports,plus i also confirmed by the messages displayed by rtpproxy like new command etc and other mappings. The problem is rtpproxy is not relaying the RTP packets, although I confirmed the RTP packets from both clients reached the SER + rtpproxy machine and are sent on the same port specified by rtpproxy.

Can any body tell whats wrong

Best Regards,
Abdul Qadir