[Serusers] rfc 3262 support

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Oct 19 15:01:11 CEST 2006

I think the idea is that a proxy can send a provisional response to the
UAC and thus take responsibility for the transaction towards the (real)
UAS, just like sending a 100 Trying... before forwarding. The UAS has
not yet received the INVITE (or whatever message we are talking about)
and thus to tag is not yet set.
g-)