[Serusers] How-to write a custom module

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Oct 17 13:35:16 CEST 2006

Not having a ser 0.9.7x src lying about, I'm relying on my 0.9.6 src, so
you'll have to bear with me if the info is not 100% correct. However, if I
look at the Makefile, it has a list of modules to exclude, but by default, it
includes everything by directory name in the modules subdir.

Why it's not including yours is a bit of a mystery... however, if you want to
make the module by hand, simply type (from the main src dir):

make modules=modules/mymodule modules

Where, of course, 'mymodule' is the name of your module directory. You could
then copy the resultant file by hand to the modules directory for SER
(/usr/local/lib/ser/modules)

N.

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:08:13 -0400, Steve Blair wrote