[Serusers] Authenticate when routing calls to SIP-gateway. How?

Evert evert at poboxes.info
Tue Oct 17 11:11:54 CEST 2006

Does the user authentication take place in the route-part of ser.cfg?
For example, do I put it somewhere in the following code:

route[5] {

        # -----------------------------------------------------------------
        # PSTN Handler

        rewritehost("22.33.44.55"); # INSERT PSTN GATEWAY IP ADDRESS
        avp_write("i:45", "inv_timeout");
        t_on_failure("1");
        route(1);
}

(22.33.44.55 being the IP address of my VoIP provider)

Greetings,
  Evert