[Serusers] udp_rcv_loop error

jorain jorain at caliber.com.sg
Tue Oct 17 19:21:42 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I get this error when running ser,

ERROR: udp_rcv_loop:recvfrom:[11] Resource temporarily unavailable

This error (EAGAIN) appears also when and udp packet with bad checksum
is received. In this case the linux kernel will return EAGAIN. I think
this is the case for you. Probably your "new" phone is placed before a
very bad link which corrupts the packet (or you have a bad firewall)

Could you please tell me how to solve it?
Thanks.

Best Regards,
jorain