[Serusers] Ser and Syslog

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Mon Oct 16 12:30:55 CEST 2006

I solved my problem now, I needed to create the file
/etc/ld.so.conf.d/ser.conf writing there the path to ser libraries
/usr/local/lib because syslog was giving me an error that didn't find
some modules of ser. Also I had to do log_stderror=yes in ser.cfg file
because the output only can be sent or to sterror or to syslog, but not
both.

Thanks for all,
Ricardo.