[Serusers] documentation for SEMS (cc from sems)

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.de
Fri Oct 13 20:18:04 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am happy to announce that there will be a whole new set of
documentation available for SEMS, and the first two documents are
already online: A design overview describes the design of SEMS and
important structures, while the application developers tutorial explains
step by step how to write applications within the SEMS framework, both
in C++ and Python, from the empty template up to a calling card
application (with sample config).

All documentation is available through the SEMS homepage
http://www.iptel.org/sems/ .

The documentation effort has been made possible thanks to iptego GmbH.
iptego stands behind SEMS, we think that it is and will be a good
platform to create voice services. We want to get a larger user, and
hopefully also developer base. Thus the first step is to improve
documentation; this will be followed by more stability and monitoring
improvements.

Yes, we like SEMS.

Stefan

--