[Serusers] Mailing list search directly accessible from iptel.org

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 09:41:41 CEST 2006

My appologies Greger. didnt see that my recepient was set to you
alone, but not the list.

let me say again then

can you somehow highlight this (list search) feature? that would
reduce number of users asking same questions again and again, because
they might
search for their questions first, and then ask the list :)

   regards,

     andrey.