[Serusers] CDRtool Web Problem

Davis, Chris Chris.Davis at Reignmaker.net
Tue Oct 10 17:21:10 CEST 2006

We just installed CDRtool over ser v.0.9.3 and appeared to install properly. However when we pull up the web portion, we get the initial login page. Login in with the default admin accounts and it takes us to the EULA. After agreeing we are taken to a mostly blank page with 2 frames, 1 pointing to callsearch.phtml and 1 pointing to blank.phtml. No errors are given in reference to database or access. Help?

Thanks in advance

Chris