[Serusers] error IM. Please help!!

Meidiana Ten gotcha_em at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 09:31:07 CEST 2006

Hi there,
  I really need help to solve error on my SerWEB when I'm trying to send offline message using IM.
  I don't understand what the problem is..When I check serctl moni, it shows some errors.

   2(6006) get_record: lookup(_sip._udp.pcr.ac.id, 33) failed
   2(6006) sip_resolvehost: no SRV record found for pcr.ac.id, trying 'normal' lookup...
   2(6006) ERROR: mk_proxy: could not resolve hostname: "pcr.ac.id"
   2(6006) ERROR: uri2proxy: bad host name in URI <sip:feri at pcr.ac.id>
   2(6006) ERROR: uri2sock: Can't create a dst proxy
   2(6006) t_uac: no socket found
   2(6006) ERROR: fifo_uac_error: Unresolvable destination (478/FIFO/UAC)
   2(6006) **** done consume

  Please show me the explanation.
  Can MSILO module store voice message for offline users? If it can, what application I can use to leave voice message?
  Is there any alternative way to send voice message without using SerWEB?

  Thanx

  Meidiana