[Serusers] Dual number with SER

reza shah rshah0385 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 14:08:59 CEST 2006

--- sip <sip at arcdiv.com> wrote:

> It sounds like what you're asking for is for PB to
> be a client to PA or some
> sort of B2BUA.

Yes PB is client of PA, with unique prefix number
given by PA.
> It seems awfully complex (like you'd want a scenario
> where you register with
> an Asterisk box, and it acts as a client to SER or
> some such).
My plan is only to use only SER as registrar and proxy
for my registered user.

> Perhaps if you explained what exactly it is you want
> to do with this setup, it
> might help.

In this system my registered client automatically a PA
client, since i only add another number.

I want my registered user is callable by their two
number. They can be called by PA's number NA and also
by PB's number NB, from the rest of PA's user even if
they are not registered with my service.

Thanks alot
Reza