[Serusers] blocking CID continuing using radius authentication

Rosario Pingaro rpingar at nesec.it
Wed Oct 4 21:33:50 CEST 2006

So giving the fact that I receive an invite with rpid header I should confiure ser to authenticate it instead the from header.
And then relay the invite to the pstn gateway that support for sure the ripd functionality.

Any idea about radius authenticating ripd header instead the regular one?

Regards
Rosario