[Serusers] blocking CID continuing using radius authentication

Rosario Pingaro rpingar at nesec.it
Wed Oct 4 15:57:37 CEST 2006

I would like to use the ATAs features to block the CID for anonymous calls.

At the same time I wouldn't like to break my accounting done by Radius Authentication.

This is the ser.cfg about radius auth for international calls:

 if (!radius_is_user_in("From","int")) {
                                sl_send_reply("403","Internazionali non abilitate");
                                break;

I use to authenticate the "From" field so if I disable the CID on the ata I will receive an anonymous from field.
What do I have to authenticate to mantain a working accounting? Do I have to authenticate against "Credentials"?
What is the difference between Credentials and from headers?

Regards

Rosario