[Serusers]More than one domain

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Wed Oct 4 11:11:45 CEST 2006

You need to edit ser.cfg with the following parameters:

modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)
modparam("registrar", "use_domain", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "timer_interval", 30)

and you have to live blank the domain in the www_authorize and
www_challenge parameters so that it will work for every domain. In the
domain table you have to add every domain served too. Also add the
alias=every_domain_you_want_ser_to_listen_to in ser.cfg file.

Regards,
Ricardo.