[Serusers] Database description

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 10:44:08 CEST 2006

Fast overview....of SER's tables:

*acc*
acounting purpouses. If you are using acc modules, transactions will
be logged here.

*active_sessions*
used by SERWEB to know current active sessions, not sure if it's
populated via acc

*admin_privileges*
used by SERWEB to set permissions to the web interface

*aliases*
used by the lookup("aliases") call and usually populated via serctl.
It contains the aliases :P

*calls_forwarding*
Not sure but used by SERWEB(?) when you configure call forward...

*config*
SERWEB stuff

*domain*
Table used in multi-domain setups since it contains the domains that
will return true for the calls of the module domain.

*event*
????SERWEB

*grp*
Table used in the is_user_in calls to check which groups the users belogns to.

*location*
table containing the current maping of the registrar module, which
stores here the entries with save() config calls.

*missed_calls*
acc logs here missed calls to be shown via SERWEB

*pending*
acc logs here pending calls to be shown via SERWEB

*phonebook*
SERWEB stuff. Used whenever users set their phonebook via the web interface...

*preferences_types*
????

*reserved*
??????

*server_monitoring*
SERWEB

*server_monitoring_agg*
SERWEB

*silo*
table storing IM for non-registered users...

*speed_dial*
table containing the speeddial module mapings. Required for
sd_lookup() calls. It can be populated via SERWEB.

*subscriber*
Table containing "customers" (username/password) used in auth_db calls
such as {www|proxy}_authorize. Populated via serctl|SERWEB

*trusted*
Table containing the "IPs" which SER setup has to trust. Used by
permission module, this table is required for allow_trusted and so
calls..

*uri*
Used by the uri_db module...check_to() and related..

*usr_preferences*
apv_ops module

*version*
Internal SER table containg the version of the rest of tables to avoid
incompatibility problems between different SER versions and DB
backends..

Hope someone can confirm what I've written and expand the info...

Samuel.