[Serusers] Re: sems pthread issue

jorain jorain at caliber.com.sg
Wed Oct 4 01:33:57 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm doing some heavy tests on sems, which involves making lots of calls to
ivr & isdngw modules.
I noticed that the sems threads size (seen from process table or system
monitor) keep increases with every call made.
It wasn't release even when the call is already hangup, until it reach like
2GB, then I start getting pthread error code 12
whenever I tried calling. I have to restart sems to release the threads.
I'm no good in C language and not sure how I can handle the pthread error.
Can anyone give me some advice as how to utilize the memory usage for sems,
so that it can keep on running like SER?

Best Regards,
Jorain