[Serusers] UAC multiple Registration

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 06:59:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

AFAIK there's no standard for that, but you can use some proprietary
means instead. You also have to be able to modify your client
programmically...

Say, you have a job running on your server, which continuously queries
"location" table, checking for new registrations from the same
account. Whenever you encounter 2 or more such registrations, you can
use FIFO to send some sort of special message (MESSAGE, NOTIFY - the
later actually needs a dialog established before, but since it's
proprietary, noone cares ;-o ) to the client. When a client sees this
message, it has to unregister immediately. That's all.

I suppose, someone esle has a better idea, actually... Anyone, plz?

   Regards,

    Andrey.