[Users] A question about acc flags..

nick nick at mobilia.it
Tue Oct 17 17:11:55 CEST 2006

I'm doing dfferent levels of accounting, radius for billing concerns,
mysql for some further in depth analysis.

What I'm wondering about is the numbers used in the modparam() lines, I
know that the params for radius_flag, radius_missed_flag, etc need to be
different, but can the numbers for radius_flag, db_flag and log_flag
overlap?

for example, all _flag acc would be one, all _missed_flag 2, etc etc??

I haven't seen anything that addressed the issue, either as a
possibility or as something to avoid, do I need to worry about it?

Nick