[Users] Cisco authentication

Marco F. Delaurenti marco at comm.cc
Sun Oct 15 12:19:41 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I've a working openser  and a cisco router (17xx). I'd like
to authenticate the cisco router as a sip ua.
If I disable www_authorize everything is working fine and
the router register to the server.
If I enable it and configure the router with

sip-ua
   authentication username xxx password xxx realm xxx

I see the router trying to register, but no way to make
it working. I tried I think every combination of realm
in www_authorize, www_challenge and so on.

If I debug a successful authentication, I see a query
on the db, "select ... from subscriber". If I debug
the cisco auth, the server doesn't even try the query.

Has somebody any hint please?

TIA,
--
	"Work and play are words used to