[Users] polycom on hold, IN IP4 0.0.0.0 and force_rtp_proxy()

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Sat Oct 14 20:09:38 CEST 2006

Since the on-hold is signaled with 0.0.0.0, it must not be changed by
nathelper. Maybe the polycom didn't toggle the on-hold. Make sure that
you handle properly the re-INVITEs, since they follow loose_route().
Just check the following config, it may help abit:

http://voip-info.org/wiki/view/OpenSER+And+RTPProxy