[Users] A Constant Username?

Christophe Irles christophe.irles at alcatel.fr
Wed Oct 11 18:22:31 CEST 2006

Just a thought:

The "Username" field seems not the correct one  to ensure any security
context or specific decisions. This fields is used only by "humans" to have
a better display on their phones (instead of seeing URI)

And it's very easy to modify it on the great majority of SIP devices. I
suggest you to use the URI instead

Christophe

  _____