[Users] How to clear the destination set for redirection?

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Wed Oct 11 15:31:22 CEST 2006

Hello Klaus,

I know this might not make perfect sence. If the user is registered (and
if some other conditions are true that I have left out) then I want to
redirect to an Asterisk server. Maybe this is not the best way to
implement this, however shouldn't there be some way to clear the
destination set? I mean something similar to resetdsturi().

thank you

George