[Users] Multi Call-Legs accounting

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Tue Oct 10 11:22:07 CEST 2006

Is it possible in openser to store in DB B's contact in multi call-legs
calls (when A calls B but B forwards blindly in his phone to C)?
I've configured my openser.cfg script the following way, but it only
stores in DB A and C contacts for each forwarded call!!

modparam("acc", "multi_leg_enabled", 1)
modparam("acc", "src_leg_avp_id", 110)
modparam("acc", "dst_leg_avp_id", 111)
route {

       ## populate the avps (for Multi call leg accounting):
       if (!method=="REGISTER" && !method=="NOTIFY") {
               avp_write("$from/username", "$avp(i:110)");
               avp_write("$ruri/username", "$avp(i:111)");
         };