[Users] Question about handling retransmission

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 10 09:14:49 CEST 2006

t_relay() will absorb the retransmissions, the drawback is that the
messages is processed through all script to t_relay(). You can use
t_newtran() somewhere at the beginning and then use t_forward_nonack()
instead of t_relay(). Also, relace sl_send_replay() with t_replay(). TM
docs should give you more details about usage of these functions.