[Users] Multi Call-Legs accounting configuration

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Mon Oct 9 13:37:07 CEST 2006

I've done like Rafael told in the e-mail shown bellow for 1.1.x version,
although I was expecting to see in acc table to be written A B and C
contacts of forwarded calls (when A calls B and B forwards to C), but
there is never written B contact, the one who should be billed for that
call... the entries in my acc table for forwarded calls are like this:

| sip_from | sip_to | i_uri | o_uri | from_uri | to_uri | src_leg |
dst_leg |
|    A     |   C    |   C   |   C   |    A     |   C    |    A    |
C    |

As seen, my acc table doesn't show B contact!!
How should I edit my openser.cfg file so that B contact be shown in acc
table for forwarded calls?

Thanks,
Ricardo.