[Users] Inquiry on Mediaproxy

Lindsey Hans Joseph Lao llao at infoweapons.com
Thu Oct 5 15:03:59 CEST 2006

Hello,

Just a quick question on Mediaproxy NAT traversal. When using mediaproxy
on a NATed. router/firewall, would the registrar show a private contact
header IP address or the public ip address of the User Agent client? I'm
running openser configured to be multihomed listening to a private and
public interface. However, it baffles me since the contact header
registering in another Openser registrar is the private IP address of
the user agent. Did mediaproxy function as its supposed to be?

Thanks!