[openser] Re: [Users] Who is the rtpproxy current maintainer ?

Weiter Leiter bp4mls at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:42:01 CEST 2006

hi,

On 10/3/06, Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie at le-hen.org> wrote:

> Hi Weiter,
>
> On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 12:59:22PM +0200, Weiter Leiter wrote:
> > Why don't you post them in the bug tracking system? This way other
> people
> > could see them.
>
> Actually, I have already submitted one patch for the nathelper module in
> the tracker, but I thought it was reserved only for OpenSER itself,
> since the CVS repository doesn't seem to hold the RTPProxy sources.
>
> Can I really send a patch for RTPProxy on this tracker, or should I
> contact Maxim Sobolev directly ?

Sorry, I thought your patch was for RTPProxy, while the one I found is only
for the nathelper module.
The patch might have to be reviewed by one of OpenSER's developers (though
I'm rather unconvinced of it's necessity); I'm not sure Maxim's committed to
both projects. Try posting on devel list.

WL.

According to this webpage [1], it seems RTPProxy is developped along