[Users] complete openser.cfg available?

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Sun Oct 1 12:41:14 CEST 2006

Ronald:

 It is not easy to but a complete config since each site may have
different requirements. As you point out some people may find parts of a
configuration not necessary while some may find the configuration  is
lacking. It was helpful for me to define what I needed SER/Openser to
accomplish and build the configuration file from that feature list. I
hope this helps.

-Steve